7.25.2007

Idea 2

I could create an assignment calendar hyperlinked to my blog. My students could use that to know where they stand in terms of assignments, due dates, and the like. I have found that, atleast at the Middle School level, students prefer to know what is on the horizon.
Also, as part of a cross-curricular exercise, my students could create their own blog pages for "my class", doing assignments directly on their blogs which would be linked to my page. That way students not only learn from me but also from their fellow students. The blog access would be limited only to those in the class.

2 comments:

John said...

Great idea, actually 2 ideas. Posting assignments and using a blog as a calendar would be excellent.

~John

Susan said...

I too have found that students like to know what to expect and where they stand. Super ideas and blog!